Who here thinks it is ok to have your stereo as loud as you want? newschannel 11 is havin an article tongiht. talks about people who do it.
IMOP, it is ok. If it is you car than u have the right to do whatever u want to it and with it.
Who here thinks it is ok to have your stereo as loud as you want? newschannel 11 is havin an article tongiht. talks about people who do it.
IMOP, it is ok. If it is you car than u have the right to do whatever u want to it and with it.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I think as long as you can figure out how to keep the sound within the confines of your own vehicle that would be fine by me. play it as loud but I dont want to hear most of the music today.
I think you should be able to play whatever you want as loud as you want.....I see no problems with is
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
as long as you are not violating the rights of others play away, some music I don't want to hear and I don't what my kid to hear, I agree with if you can keep it in your car then have at it, in most cases not only is the driver the one having to listen but everyone around them.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
How would you feel if you had just worked 16hrs & about an hour after you were asleep I pulled in front of your house blasting down with my stereo? How about someone different every night about midnight or better yet about 1hr after you go to sleep every night . Thats why noise laws are in effect because ofthis.
so you're saying a car driving by your house after you fell asleep, blasting threir music is going to wake you up?...lol..whatever
well one car probably would not, but if there was no law in effect then many cars would be blasting their stereos because they want theirs to be heard, they don't want to hear others, or for what ever reason, and the collective would wake someone up
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
It has happened more than once. Maybe I am a light sleeper. The dude asked for opinions
depends on what the song was...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I always say if it's too loud, you're too old. The main problem with car stereos bothering other people is the bass. I had a Grand Prix a couple of years ago and only had a Pioneer CD player that put out 45 watts per channel with 2 5 inch and 2 Infintiy 6X9's. It would crank, but not put out really god-awful bass. Now it's going to extremes when you see a car with 2 12 inch subs...the bass is what gets you in trouble with the law....low frequency noise travels better than high. Kingsport Police can now pull you over at their discretion if they feel your music is too loud.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks